|Homemade Samosa Wrappers|
Homemade Samosa Wrappers are so easy to make.
All you need are simple ingredients, you already have in your pantry.
Once you try out this recipe, you won’t go back to store bought Samosa Wrappers. Take my word for it.
Here’s a video recipe for How to make Homemade Samosa Wrappers.
Ingredients for the Homemade Samosa Wrappers
– 120g All purpose flour (Plain white flour)
– 3 tablespoonful of vegetable oil or melted margarine
– Half teaspoon Dry parsely,Thyme or herb of choice(optional)
– Half leveled teaspoon of salt
– Warm water(as needed)
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add salt and add the 3 tablespoonful of vegetable oil and warm water.Mix well until you get a stretchy dough.
- Cover with an airtight plastic wrap and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
(You can also refrigerate or freeze the dough for later use)
- After 15 minutes, knead the dough to make it more stretchy and elastic.
- Cut out a bit, roll out with a rolling pin . Make sure its not so thin, should be about 3mm in thickness.
- Using a circular cutter, cut the rolled dough, and remove the excess dough at the corners, and then cut the circular shape into 2 diameters(2 half circles of equal sizes).
- Rub water on the straight edges of one of the dough and shape it into a cone (the shape of a party hat).
And now you can add your samosa filling, fold and fry or bake as desired.
Extra tip: This homemade samosa wrapper can also be used as a pie crust