|Homemade Peanut Cookies|
Homemade Peanut Cookies are delicious and quite easy to make.
All you need are 3 ingredients, which you might already have in your kitchen pantry.
These homemade peanut cookies are crunchy and chewy, and loved by all.
I made these for my daughter’s pajama/sleep-over party and her friends loved them and kept asking for more.
So, If you like groundnut (peanut) or peanut butter, you’ll surely love these cookies.
– 1 Cup sugar
– 1 cup thick Peanut butter or Groundnut butter(see how to prepare homemade peanut butter )
– 1 Large egg
– A pinch of grated ginger (optional)
– Preheat your oven for 5 minutes to 375ºC and grease your baking tray.
– In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
– Scoop out the dough with a spoon, to form a ball.
– Place the ball on the baking tray and flatten with a fork or the back of the spoon(like I did)
– Finally Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
– Leave to cool completely and enjoy.
The cookies will harden a bit when it cools,and you’ll love it even more.