But with the morning rush, it also has to be easy to prepare and time-saving.
So be rest assured that these Nigerian Breakfast recipes are almost synonymous to ''quick and easy breakfast''.
As for recipes such as Moi-moi, these can be prepared in advance,stored in the fridge and re-heated for breakfast in a jiffy.
If you like videos,you can also watch video recipes of all these yummy Nigerian Breakfast Meals.
* Sandwich Maker Frittata
* Fried Plantain With Eggs
* Nigerian Salad Sandwich
* Moi Moi :Serve with pap/ogi or custard.
* Nigerian Pancake
* Nigerian Battered Plantain
* Akara : Serve with pap/ogi or custard.
* Plantain Pancake
* Agidi (Eko) : Serve with akara or a light soup.
* Coconut Curry Sauce (gravy) with Chicken &Vegetables : for the rice and spaghetti lovers, this meal makes a rich and tasty breakfast.
* Nsala Soup (Ofe Nsala) : When combined with agidi/eko or boiled plantains, nsala soup makes a good breakfast.
* Nigerian Chicken Shawarma
Serve with a hot beverage and you have a yummy and filling breakfast.
* Yam and Fish Pepper soup
This is a good Nigerian style breakfast for those who like filling breakfast. If you'll also like it light, go easy on the yams and eat more of the fish.
* Agidi Jollof (Agidi Jellof)
Just like agidi/eko,agidi jollof can be serve with a light soup or on it's own as a meal.
* Ewa Agoyin: is usually enjoyed anytime of the day. Serve with fried plantains or bread and a hot beverage.
* Nigerian Plantain Mosa
* Plantain Moi Moi (Ukpo Ogede)
* Homemade Burger
* Yamarita | Dun Dun Oniyeri (Egg battered Yam fries)
* Dun Dun (fried yam slices/yam fries): serve with fried eggs or pepper sauce and boiled fish
* Healthy Green Juice Recipe : a refreshing drink to go with any meal.