Butter icing (buttercream icing) serves as a yummy topping for Cakes, biscuits and a lot more. It is also used as a coating for cakes before covering with fondant.
Butter icing (buttercream icing) is easy to prepare and does not require a lot of ingredients.
– 200 grams Butter (softened at room temperature, don’t melt in microwave
– 400 grams Icing Sugar (sifted)
– 4 tablespoonful Milk
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract(optional)
(if using powdered milk, dissolve1 tablespoonful of milk in 4 tablespoonful water)
1. Place the soft butter in a wide bowl and beat until it is white, light and fluffy.
2. Then, gradually add the icing sugar and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy again.
3. Finally, add the milk and vanilla (if you’re using any) and beat until well
combined and smooth.
Now you have a yummy Butter icing (buttercream icing) for your cake frosting , icing and decorations.
|Cake lightly coated with Butter Icing (Buttercream icing)|
<<You might be interested in:
* Easy Multi-Colour Polka Dots Fondant Cake for Beginners
* How to make Fondant from scratch* How to Color Fondant for Cake Decorating
* How to Make Butter Icing (buttercream icing)
* How to cover a cake with Fondant
* Nigerian Cake Recipe
* Apple cake recipe
* Banana cake recipe
* How to make Cake in a Sandwich Toaster