You have gone through the interesting process of making your spring roll wrappers.
You have also made your spring roll filling and prepared a beautiful springroll masterpiece.
But then you wonder ” how do I preserve these springrolls?”
As much as I enjoy cooking, I also love to manage my time and don’t like going through all the time taking prepping
, so to save some time here’s how to store uncooked spring rolls.
To Store/Preserve Unfried Spring Rolls you will need:
– A freezer container
– All purpose flour /starch
NOTE: It could be corn starch, tapioca starch OR potato starch
- Grab a freezer container and sprinkle some corn starch or flour at the bottom of the container ( add enough flour to completel cover the bottom.
- Lay the spring rolls gently on the floured bottom of the container and in a single file , make space between each spring roll
- When you are done, sprinkle the spring rolls with more flour and store in the freezer
- When ever you need a spring roll, simply heat up some oil until very hot and the fry without thawing(defrosting).
* Homemade Spring Roll wrappers/lumpia wrappers(Popiah skins)
* How to Preserve or Store uncooked Spring Rolls
* Chicken-Vegetables Spring Rolls
* Homemade Wonton Wrappers (Homemade Dumpling Wrappers / Asian Egg Roll wrappers)
By Nky Lily Lete
Dear NkyPlease kindly send ur email