This is our Fan’s Wall of Fame, a place we share photos of recipes that has being tried and tested by our lovely fans and subscribers.
To see your photo here, send it to [email protected] or our facebook page.
Note: All pictures below are sole property of fans and subscribers.
* Beautiful Nigerian meatpie by Susan, see recipe here
* Sandwich toaster cake by olaide
* Coconut curry sauce by Amaka Stevens
* Nigerian cake by Olaide
* Nigerian fried rice by Ukpi(on behalf of her brother)
* Chin Chin by olaide
* Nigerian Meat pie by Zumrud Valentine
*Gizdodo & stir-fried noodles by Chi Ike Get recipe here http://goo.gl/0CzCGC
* Nigerian buns by Olaide, get recipe here http://
* Homemade Spring Roll wrappers by telma
* Native banga soup by Ehis
*Carrot+vegetable+rice by Ndubuisi Blessing 🙂
+Recipes here https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2012/08/nigerian-soup-stew-recipes.html
*Chicken pie,Puffpuff& Springrolls by Bibian .See recipes here https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2012/09/nigerian-snacks-recipe.html
* Nigerian fried rice by olaide
* Colored pasta salad by Nj
* Polka dots cake by Nj’s brother
* Nigerian sausage rolls by Zumrud Valentine
* Coconut curry sauce by Maria Erwin
* Ofada stew by Chinonso
* Sandwich toaster cake by oluyinka ,recipe here
* Coconut curry sauce by @Linda Ugwu.. Great job dearie 🙂 https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2014/04/coconut-curry-sauce-gravy-with-chicken.html
*Potato balls by Olaide
* Nigerian Cake & Chin chin by Chinonso
+click link for recipes https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2012/09/nigerian-snacks-recipe.html
* Efo Riro by Chinonso
* Nigerian Meat pie by olaide
* Nigerian Meat pie by olaide
* Nigerian Fried Rice by Miriam Suñer Lama
* Egusi soup with bitterleaf by Elendu Chiz
* Coconut curry sauce with eggs by Teekay
* Nigerian Bitter Leaf soup by Elendu Chiz
* Fluffy cupcakes by Bibi Anthea
* Nigerian Meat pie by Princess Abyholha Adeylhabhu
* Ofe Nsala by Chinonso
* Jollof spaghetti with a lot of great stuff
* Nigerian Bitter Leaf soup by Luna
* Coconut curry sauce by Ehis…yummy
* Fresh fish stew (Obe eja) by Yolanda
* Nigerian puff puff By Monica
* Yamarita recipe by Chinoso Enimola
* Nigerian Bitter Leaf soup by Chinonso Enimola
* Delicious Beef stew by Ehis
* Chin Chin by Bibi Anthea
* Nigerian Meat pie by Chinenye Ezeakile…. this is her first time. Great job dearie.
* Nigerian sausage rolls by Chinenye Ezeakile
* Chin chin by Moyo…great job dear
*Potato balls by Tosin..wow looks yummy
* Gorgeous Nigerian Meat pie by Aisha
* Efo Riro & Okra Soup by our lovely Yolanda
* Nigerian fried rice by Yolanda
* Bitter leaf soup by Angel
* Gizdodo by Kc. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMY
* Coconut Curry Sauce (gravy) by Abolore
* Nigerian Samosa by Aisha…. she did a great job 🙂
* Gizdodo by Yolanda , tantalizing 🙂
* Nigerian puff puff by Ann, GOOD PUFFS 🙂
* Apple cake topped with raisin by Yolanda 🙂
* Boli by Chinoso
* Apple cake with coloring by Yolanda 🙂
* Nigerian Akara by Ann
* Yamarita recipe by Aisha
* Efo riro by Aisha….. wow, wow, wooooooooooooooow!
* Sweet potato and Fish pepper soup by Chisom… yummylicious!
* Nigerian Meat pie by Fatima.. looks yummy 🙂
* Nigerian shawarma by Kenneth… great job 🙂
*Stuffed potato balls by Abolore recipe here
* Nigerian Meat pie by Oluwa Tosin
* Sandwich maker cake by adedolapo adewole ,recipe here
* Ayamase – Ofada rice stew by Abolore Aina
* Nigerian Fried Rice by Fatima
*Mimi, our 12 yr old Fan,sent in her Jollof Rice pic ; I think she did an excellent job. Get recipe for Party-style Jollof Rice here.
* Akara and Eko(agidi) by Eji Denise… not bad for a first attempt. –
Akara recipe: http://
* Sandwich maker cake by Funmilola San, recipe here
* I love these Samosas by Ayomide Akinola..kudos dear. Get Recipe here
*Delicious Okazi soup by Mo Yetunde. Get recipe here
* Sandwich toaster cake by Maryam ameena,recipe here
* Sandwich toaster cake by oluwaseun sofolawe ,recipe here
* Meat pie by Yazii
* Meat pie by Yazii
* Nigerian Pancake by Jamila, filled with her special sardine filling
* Cocoyam porridge by Ehis
*Stir fried noodles by Epekipolu Joy
* Crunchy Nigerian Chin Chin by NJ … well done dearie like emoticon. See recipe here https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/…/how-to-make-nigerian-chin-c…
* Plantain pancakes by Ehi Denny
* Yummy Nkwobi sent in by our lovely Kene . see recipe here https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2013/…/how-to-make-nkwobi.html
* Meat pie by Laide
* Nigerian grilled fish by Beebee she used croaker fish and it turned out great. see recipe here https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/…/nigerian-grilled-fish-recip…
* Homemade Shortbread biscuits by Hannah Hereiam
Hi Nky,What is "Coriandrum sativum" called in Nigeria? Is the spanish word cilantro used, or is it proper english "coriander"?Moreover, what is the word used in Nigeria for Eryngium foetidus? Culantro? ThanksEduardo
"Coriandrum sativum" is called "coriander" in Nigeria.
Ok thanks a lot u are the best but ℓ̊ want sugar not salt o?(Oluwadamilola)
ok, sprinkle the sugar after frying the plantains, so that the hot oil can dissolve the sugar and the plantains, will also absorb it quicker when hot.
Nky u are indeed a blessing to the youths of this nation, God bless u back ιη many folds.pls ℓ̊ need the recipe for sweet peppered crunchy plantian chips asap plsssssss(oluwadamilola)
Thanks oluwadamilola and God bless you too.For crunchy plantian chips here's a recipe Plantain chips recipe . If you want it peppered,sprinkle with ground pepper before frying.
Lovely pics! But I haven't seen mine.?!?
Pls resend the pics and I'll have it up here too 🙂
Lovely pictures! How can I add mine?
Thanks dear, you can send it to my email boX here : [email protected]
Wow wow! Nky, I never knew there was a page like this here… Thank goodness I have photos of my recipes saved up. So, expect mine soon. Catherine Nkeiruka
Runaway chic, where have you been, I'll be expecting your pics hun 🙂
You are indeed genius.keep up d gud work dearie•
Thanks dearie 🙂
Please how do I add my own food pix n recipe?
Hi dear, you can send it to my email boX here : [email protected]
Yaaay! Mine's there. Thanks ma'am. Oluwa Tosin.
Yes dear, you're a super fan, keep the pics coming Hun 🙂
you guys are grate
thanks dear 🙂