|Homemade Peanut Cookies|
Homemade Peanut Cookies are delicious and quite easy to make.
All you need are 3 ingredients, which you might already have in your kitchen pantry.
These homemade peanut cookies are crunchy and chewy, and loved by all.
I made these for my daughter's pajama/sleep-over party and her friends loved them and kept asking for more.
So, If you like groundnut (peanut) or peanut butter, you'll surely love these cookies.
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 cup thick Peanut butter or Groundnut butter(see how to prepare homemade peanut butter )
- 1 Large egg
- A pinch of grated ginger (optional)
- Preheat your oven for 5 minutes to 375ºC and grease your baking tray.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Scoop out the dough with a spoon, to form a ball.
- Place the ball on the baking tray and flatten with a fork or the back of the spoon(like I did)
- Finally Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely and enjoy.
The cookies will harden a bit when it cools,and you'll love it even more.
☺ Thanks for your readership, comments and feedbacks.
Please Stay updated on facebook,subscribe below and also watch Nigerian Food TV videos for detailed video recipes ☺