Here are Nigerian Food Recipes you can prepare on Good Friday(meatless-friday).
Also remember that most Nigerian Soup Recipes can also be served on good Friday, as long as you don’t use meat(chicken or beef) while preparing the meal.
So,whenever a recipe calls for beef/beef stock or chicken/chicken stock, use fish/fish stock or sea food as a substitute, you’ll enjoy it.
* Nsala Soup (Ofe Nsala) using only fish
* Nigerian Fresh Fish Stew (Obe Eja Tutu)
* Nigerian Grilled Fish Recipe
* Catfish Pepper Soup (point&kill)
* Veggie&Prawn stir-fry for Jollof Rice
* Nigerian Tomato Stew (Vegan Stew)
* Abacha with Ugba (African Salad)
* Yamarita | Dun Dun Oniyeri (Egg battered Yam fries)
* Nigerian Yam Porridge with Vegetables
* Nigerian Fried Plantain With Eggs
* Plantain Pancakes(with ripe & over ripe plantains)
* Nigerian Beans and Plantain Porridge
* Corn Moi moi ( Nni Oka, Ekoki, Ukpo Oka)
* Adalu (Nigerian Beans and Corn porridge
* Plantain Moi Moi (Ukpo Ogede)
* Gbegiri Soup (Hausa Miyan Wake)
* Dun Dun (fried yam slices/yam fries)
* Nigerian Egg Roll
* Nigerian Cake (original recipe)
* Homemade Shawarma Bread in A Pan & Oven( Pita bread/ Naan Flat Bread)
* Homemade Flour Tortilla (Shawarma Bread /Shawarma Wrap)
* Tiger Nuts Milk | Ofio Milk | Kunun Aya
* Zobo Drink: How to make Zobo (Zoborodo
* Easy Tomato Smoothie (for great skin and detox)
(this list will be updated as more recipes are posted)
First time trying any of these recipes!!
Jst found out abt ur blog tru nigerian blog awards nd I must say dat I'm so lucky to have found u. U make everytin seem so easy,tnks a million#muah. nd jst so u knw,I voted 4 u #xoxo
Thanks so much sweetie for voting for me and great to have you here, keep in touch 🙂
Pls how do I prepare owo (efik stew) for yam or plantain?
recipe coming next week.
Gr8 list of beautiful naija receipe
Thanks for the list, I'll be making the nsala soup with fish only, it's easy.. thanks