Looking for a Yam & Swallow”bolus”RecipesRecipe? Find it Here…. (you can also request a recipe by leaving a comment below.
Here’s a list of popular Nigerian Yam & Swallow”bolus”Recipes. Learn how to make all these delicacies.
* Asaro ( Nigerian Yam Porridge)
* Yam and Fresh Fish Pepper soup
* Egg Coated Nigerian Sweet Potato Fries (Potafritas)
*Yam&dried fish peppersoup( Ji mmiri oku)
* Nigerian Yam Porridge with Vegetables
* Yamarita | Dun Dun Oniyeri (Egg battered Yam fries)
* How to make Pounded Yam in a Blender
* How to make Semo, Fufu&Amala alternative(using wheat)
* Tuwo Masara ( Tuo Masara)| Nigerian Corn meal
* Tuwo Shinkafa (Tuwon Shinkafa)
* How to Make Cocoyam Paste (Ede Ofe) in a Blender Without a Mortar
* Dun Dun (fried yam slices/yam fries)
Nky you are doing a great job here. Keep it up. Looking forward to see more Nigeria recipes.
Thanks for sharing all this tips. Pls how can I preserve powdered Elubo and Egusi, can I put in the freezer? As I brought them from Nigeria and I want it to stay a little while.
You are welcome Bolanle and Yes you can store the powdered egusi and elubo in the freezer.
Hi Nky, pls 'll like to know which is healthier, esp for someone that wants to shed weight, semovita, semolina and garri. Thanks, expecting your reply
I am a regular fan of yours and love your page dearly. Using your recipe I have prepared more than ten delicacies, you are indeed a blessing to me. But what I would like to ask for, is that grounded water Yam dish that usually looks like Ankara. I would so love to learn how to make it.
I need more cocoyam recipes, Thanks.yem
sure Yem, you're welcome 🙂
I enjoy cooking
One thing I experienced with fufu that it is very filling and stays with you I love it
Yes it does 🙂
i need recipe for d battered egg yam fries and dry fish yam peper soup
thanks dearie 🙂
Wao! I never knew blender could save alot of stress of pounding!
Yes it can , ny dear 🙂