|Homemade Spring Roll wrappers( luHmpia wrappers/popiah skins)|
Homemade Spring Roll wrappers/ Lumpia wrappers are usually stronger and healthier than store bought spring roll wrappers because you know what goes into it and it has no chemical preservatives..and another good thing is that it's not so difficult to make..once you get the hang of it :-) .
Homemade Spring Roll wrappers/sheets ingredients:-
-About 300 grams water
-250 grams all purpose flour
-2 tablespoonfuls Corn Flour(corn starch)OR potato flour OR tapioca flour
-Half teaspoon salt
1 . Mix the ingredients.
2 . Add the water bit by bit as you mix the batter
3 . Mix thoroughly until you get a stretchy batter.Now knead the batter by lifting it up and slamming it back on the bowl .
Do this repeatedly until the batter is really stretchy, then cover and keep in the fridge for 2 -3 hours
4. After 2-3hours, the batter would be a bit solid but still stretchy.
Quickly Make a thin circular smear on the pan.
5. As the sides of the sheets begin to pop up, lift it up and place on a plate or damp towel.
6. Here you have it. Enjoy
You might also like this recipes
*Nigerian Spring rolls * Homemade Spring Roll wrappers/lumpia wrappers(Popiah skins)
* How to Preserve or Store uncooked Spring Rolls
* Chicken-Vegetables Spring Rolls
* Homemade Wonton Wrappers (Homemade Dumpling Wrappers / Asian Egg Roll wrappers)
By Nky Lily Lete